If you’ve paddled places like Algonquin Park, Killarney, or the Boundary Waters, you’re ready for Temagami.
Even if you’re new to it, you’re ready. We’re here to help.
Where is temagami?
- Over 16,000 km² (about half the size of Belgium)
- Over 4,700 km of canoe routes (same distance as from Toronto to Vancouver Island)
- Ontario's highest peak, Ishpatina Ridge, at 693 m (2,274 ft)
- World's largest stands of old-growth red and white pine
- Eight canoe tripping youth camps in Temagami area, more than anywhere else